We have the agility, talent and expertise to react quickly to client needs — a key asset in an era when deployment needs to be measured in hours rather than days and weeks rather than months.
TRANSFORMATION & INNOVATION
Transforming in the face of crisis is not a radical idea. However, it is no easy matter to bring about major change in a large, complex organization—whichever sector it’s in. Business transformation is at the heart of what we do – everyday. We partner with clients that want to lead transformation in their communities and industries. Our practice enables organizations to achieve a competitive edge. When you engage us, you gain access to all the resources of our ecosystem.
We use an integrated approach towards enabling change by effectively defining the needs and solutions that deliver value for our clients from process improvement to organizational change, systems implementation, policy development and communications.
• Analyzing the current state by taking a holistic view of the situation and evaluating actions to improve.
• Defining and documenting the business requirements for closing the gaps using appropriate methodologies and standards.
• Applying organizational change management best practices to help craft and deliver the right communications at the right time for the right audience in the right way.
• Developing action-oriented plans in waves to ensure program alignment with your strategy.
• Managing complex implementations across people, process and technology functions.
The rapid rate of change is throwing traditional business methods into question. Our team provides full-spectrum planning and coordination across multiple disciplines to unblock barriers and ensure that your ideas go smoothly from concept to implementation. We have experts who are trained and certified in “figuring it out” from program development to accounting, project management, communications, human resources, lean six sigma and more.
Our strategic planning framework focusing on helping to bridge the gap between supply and demand by convening the right parties and collaborating to establish viable projects in which investors can pursue. You’ll receive a unique combination of project development and financing expertise, proprietary tools, key relationships and data that enable us to serve as trusted partners to governments, private companies and influential stakeholders.
INTEGRATION & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Increase your implementation capacity to maximize the ROI on your investments. We leverage industry best practices to assist organizations in delivering programs on-time and within budget using the PMBOK® approach, methodology and tools from Project Management Institute (PMI). Additionally, we have a deep understanding and connection with the cultures, stakeholders and geographies of the Caribbean and United States. Our program integration and project management services include:
• Program vision, mission, goals and objectives
• Risk and opportunity management
• Data analytics hub, decision-making support and evaluation strategy
• Portfolio organization, management, and coordination across projects
• Standardizing tools and templates
• Readiness assessment of the organizations capacity and desire to provide the program
• Resource management, staff development, and training
Not every community faces the same issues. We work on behalf of clients to help influence decisions within political, economic, and social systems and institutions. We provide a range of Advocacy Services that can help clients strengthen business connections, relationships and opportunities in the post-crisis rebuilding and economic recovery efforts.
• Serve as liaison with stakeholders
• Manage and monitor social media and local press
• Develop press releases
• Serve as point of contact for local media inquiries
• Provide political updates and news summary reports
• Facilitate meetings with political influencers to strengthen relationships and positioning
• Take action to access information
• Participate in sanctioned events to represent client interests
• Enlist allies/advocates within the community
• Provide recommendations for community engagement activities/meetings
• Perform research and assessments to identify problems and improvement opportunities
• Utilize scenario planning methods to help clients mitigate risks and manage issues
• Work with client leadership to identify and prioritize activities (public education, lobbying)
The labor pipeline is changing. Whether it’s assessing human capital needs, driving organizational change or facilitating and implementing strategies and tactical plans that drive best practices. We have proven expertise in developing, implementing and managing all aspects of strategic operations, administration, human resources and organizational and emergency management. Does your workforce need a re-boot? Contact us.
• Drive HR policy development and improvements
• Manage HR compliance
• Support recruitment efforts
• Implement training to elevate cultural sensitivity of contractors